Friday, January 12, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things.


 Five good things that happened this week.

1. Nice lunch date at the Brother's house. SIL sent me home with leftovers so I didn't have to cook the following day.

2. First snow and wind storm of the season. We didn't lose electricity.

3.  I dropped Himself off at the podiatrist at Southboro. Took the Eldest to work, but we got lost. I took the left onto Plantation St. instead of going one light more to Shrewsbury St. We used Waze to get to St. Vincent's and she wasn't late for work. I didn't get lost going back to Southboro. I told Himself I drove through the city, and around the suicide circle (rotary/roundabout) in a blizzard. Ok, flurries, but I hate driving through snow and through the city.

4. Himself's youngest brother's wife dropped by to pick up seeds that Himself wasn't going to plant in his garden. We had a nice visit.

5. Play day with Teague. We went out for breakfast and lunch. We picked up Black and White cookies for dessert.

How was your week?

10 comments:

  1. My week was very quiet with covid. You had a nice week. Now that St, V's is downtown it is much more of a pain to get to. My Mom was in there a couple of times. Easier than UMass though. Have a great day. It feels like March here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think UMass - University campus is much easier to get to. Hate the thought of every having to go to Memorial

      Delete
  2. Drum roll please.....I hereby present to you the 'Drove through the city, and around the suicide circle in a blizzard award!!!!! Well done, my lady, well done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your week was filled with pleasant social interactions :) And I only hope we're as lucky as you were in not losing power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love leftovers:) Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meine Woche war okay trotz Sturm und Flut. Ab morgen gibt's Schnee und Eis. Bin immer noch ständig müde. Schönes Wochenende, LG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you had your first storm and kept electricity. That's what makes a good week over everything. It always sounds like you have such nice times with your family. Mine all live too far away. I miss all my grandkids. Anyway sounds like a good week indeed.

    ReplyDelete