Saturday, October 28, 2017

Happy Mail

Lady Caer at The Wiccan Life had a blog raffle for a lovely Halloween wreath. I didn't win the wreath, but Lady Caer had another surprise for me. A cute, black cat in a pumpkin figurine. The package arrived the day before the heavy rainstorm. The box was larger than I expected, and I eagerly opened it. Under a pile of packing peanuts and wrapped tightly in bubble wrap was the figure. And two more surprises. A fun Halloween card, and pretty Autumn dish towel.

The Young One helped me unwrap the figurine, carefully wrapped like a Russian nesting doll. Such a sweet figurine. Thank you, Lady Caer, you made my day.

19 comments:

  1. You have lots of luck! I think the black cat is definitely perfect for you. :) Congrats! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you like the black kitty figurine and that it arrived in tact! I work in a mail room and I know from both experience and our friendly but truthful mail carriers (i.e. Fed Ex, UPS, USPS mail) that they are not always so CAREFUL with packages!

    Anyway, happy to have made your day, CJ and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute and I just love it. Thanks, again.

      Delete
  3. It's fun to get surprises in the mail! Lucky you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much better than getting bills or junk mail :-D

      Delete
  4. Oh a miniature Ink. How nice of Lady Caer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJ, you've had a lucky year with winning so many cute things! Congrats! I love miniature Ink! Adorable! The towel looks nice too! Kim is a great person! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The towel is not only seasonal, but will come in handy as the dishwasher went on the fritz.

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful surprise, happy mail is always fine. Love your Halloween pumpkin cat, it looks just like your Ink. Enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your happy mail! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect happy mail. That black cat is SO you. I love it. You will cherish this cat and pumpkin forever, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin kitty will stay on display long after Halloween is over.

      Delete
  9. What fabulous happy mail you received - many congratulations! Your little pumpkin kitty is so cute - I love him 😁. Hope you had a lovely weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete