Sunday, February 14, 2021

How Does Your Garden Grow?


Happy Valentine's Day



Widening the driveway after the storms this week


Yay! The mailbox survived both the town plow and the plow guy


Some carrots for the bunnies


Busy road to the front feeder


Somebunny using the path to the oil fill


Sadness as far as the eye can see


Looks like somebunny sniffed the carrots, but no takers.


My garden grows like a tundra. More frozen tears expected to fall all this week.

How does your garden grow?


 

12 comments:

  1. Your welcome door looks great. One nice thing about the snow: one gets to see the tracks of animals that roam through. We might get an ice storm Tuesday. Now I'm really ready to cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I lived closer I'd bring the box of tissues and we could cry together.

      Delete
  2. Now that's snow! I love the birds on the front door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And more messy rain/snow/ice forecasted nearly every day this week! 😿

      Delete
  3. I am happy my husband finally snow blew the back sidewalk. It looks slightly less like the Arctic tundra now. Until the next storm. Or storm. I hope they fizzle-or least I can dream that they will. Stay safe and don't look outside if you don't have to...hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's probably best if I don't look out the window especially this week. Take care.

      Delete
  4. Yup. That´s all I thought of. Yup. Still same here. Warmed up to -1C. Still minus, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are suppose to get a big storm on tuesday! I know you don't love the snow, but it does look beautiful CJ! Love that you put carrots out! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the welcome on your door.

    My goodness, that is a lot of snow!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete