Monday, February 15, 2021

Valentine's Day Happy Mail

 

From my tablemate in the year long Reggie class, a delightful Valentine with one of L's adorable lambies.


From the Eldest. What's in the fancy box?



Chocolate dipped strawberries!


For the Eldest, I sent a pyramid box with some jelly beans and a hair scrunchie. I found a cute vase and because I don't know her work schedule and didn't want real flowers to freeze, I included a bunch of paper roses. Pyramid box and paper rose patterns courtesy of Scan n Cut Canvas Workshop. The paper rose didn't have a calyx so the Young One showed me how she folded and cut the paper to make the calyx. 


The Valentine I made the girlies. The Eldest's in pink and The Young One's in red, their favorite colors.


Inside a pop-out Who Loves You? When the girlies were little and learning how to talk, I used to hold their hands and in a sing-song voice ask Who Loves You? and then I'd say Mama. To this day they will answer Mama to the question Who loves you?

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Now I say it when I’ve done something above and beyond for them 😺

      Delete
  2. Beautiful happy mail, and love the Valentine gifts, so sweet. Wonderful memories, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strawberries are a real treat! There's a local place that does those, though I don't think they have them this time of year. Yummm! What a sweet background story for the Valentines :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The strawberries came from Edible Arrangements. Really, big, beautiful berries

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful loving post!! What a great Valentine's Day for all! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All wondrous.
    I love the Who Loves You story:)
    Take special care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Valentine's celebrations. Those chocolate dipped strawberries look very yummy. A very thoughtful gift. And I like your projects too. Hope we don't get too much snow tonight, or maybe even worse, ice. Augh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much snow expected, but worrying about the ice. Take care and stay safe

      Delete
  7. wonderful Valentine's gift-I Love the sheep especially

    ReplyDelete
  8. What A Special Day For Ya - Happy For Ya

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. All look so good.

    Belated Happy Valentine's Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete