I apologize for being so late getting here. As you know, my computer died after being hit by a lightening strike. I am desperately trying to play catch up.
I saw that TWA ad and remembered the incredible lions on the sides of the Art Gallery. Great memories and fun Henry related context.
25 comments:
Great assortment of lions. I love that first photo. - Anne
That sculpture is amazing
Here kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.....LOL ;)
That would be a very cool kitty to be owned by
Love the cartoon!
It's so true
Fun pics! Valerie
Wow, so many fabulous Henry images! I love the sculpture, so beautiful 😁. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x
🦁
And it's made out of cardboard, paper boxes, wood, and glue
These are great. I love the pics were the kittens see themselves as lions:)
A fun assortment, thank you.
All the best Jan
That sculpture is amazing up close. I need to look him up and see if he does any more sculptures out of cardboard.
Nice Leo's. My favorite was the big old orange cat I had-smile. Hope you had a great THursday!
We should all be like the kitten
🦁
The sculpture is just awesome
Henry sure chucles in delight and OH! Those salt and pepper set!!!
Get moooooving, yay!
I'd mooove if Henry or Leo was chasing me 🤣
It was a very nice day
"King of the internet" lol Yes!
Purrfect
Like the statue of the lion. :)
-Quinley
So majestic
I apologize for being so late getting here. As you know, my computer died after being hit by a lightening strike. I am desperately trying to play catch up.
I saw that TWA ad and remembered the incredible lions on the sides of the Art Gallery. Great memories and fun Henry related context.
Post a Comment