Friday, May 27, 2022

The Friday Five Good Things

 
Image from Pexels.com

Five good things that happened this week.

1.  We chatted with Himself's sister.

2. I saw a butterfly flit through the yard

3. Hung out with my friend, Teague

4. Saw a hummingbird checking out the honeysuckle vine

5. While Teague and I were getting ice cream, a young man noticed my 42 tee-shirt and said, "I have the exact same tee-shirt!"

"Happy Towel Day!"

"Is that today?"

"Yes. Don't panic" (a quote from the book) and we had a good laugh

How was your week?

16 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

It was a great week but almost too busy for me. Yours sounds like fun and just enough. I love getting ice cream too. And butterflies and hummingbirds, what more can you ask for? Have a great start to your weekend. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you met a fellow enthusiast. When I leave my housye I always see the number on the house opposite - 42! Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

I haven't seen too many butterflies the past couple of years and seeing the hummingbird means the Summer season is starting

CJ Kennedy said...

It was unexpected and fun to meet another Hitchhiker. You're so lucky you have the answer in front of you each day

jinxxxygirl said...

Aaahhh i miss my hummingbirds in Arkansas.. hopefully the new owners will feed them... but we are here to talk about Good Things..
-Managed to drag myself out of bed several times this week at 6am for a walk.. Go Me!
-Scored some more free wood for hubby's shop.. they come Tuesday to spray in the insulation
-Hubby was happy with his golf play this week.. Happy Man, Happy Wife...
-Received pictures of the Grandlittles suitable for framing...
-Sorted through some more craft stuff and let some old projects go.. dug one project out of the trash though..sigh.. But i feel lighter already..
Hope you have another glorious week CJ full of hummers and icecream! Hugs! deb

CJ Kennedy said...

Sounds like you had a very productive week.

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm glad you saw a member of the Hitchhiker tribe :) We have a hummingbird visitor, but just the one, and s/he doesn't stay long even though we have a feeder.

CJ Kennedy said...

I've only seen the lone hummingbird and I don't have a feeder.

Anonymous said...

A great few things. I love it. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

CJ Kennedy said...

😊

The Padre said...

Another Fabulous Update - Happy Happy

Cheers

CJ Kennedy said...

You stay happy, too, Padre

robin cox walsh said...

Another good week! Hooray for us! :D

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How fantastic to meet another Hitchhiker traveler. While eating ice cream, even! Sounds like the perfect week.

CJ Kennedy said...

Hooray for us!

CJ Kennedy said...

Meeting another Hitchhiker was so fun