Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Whatcha Doin?



10/27 Challenge prompt: snack

One, two! one tow and
through and through
the vorpal blade went
snicker snack - Lewis Carroll

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Dual Brush markers


10/28 Challenge prompt: camping

Micron Pigma pen


10/29 Challenge prompt: uh-oh

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen


10/30 Challenge prompt: gears

Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. - Charles M. Schulz

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Gelly Roll pen


10/31 Challenge prompt: farm

Old MacDonald had a farm
e i e i o

Winsor Newton Ivory Black gouache, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Dual Brush markers

The farm was a little rushed, but I finished the Inktober 2022 Challenge and I'm all caught up posting my Inktobers.

Whatcha doin?

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations CJ ! I think you had a brilliant idea for Inktober and i have enjoyed seeing nearly every one of your entries. i might have missed a few.. Me? Well i'am up early(dark o'clock) to travel to Eldorado ( 50 miles South) to help 'the Rancher' cut down some Mesquite Trees and haul them away.. Either that or hubby does it alone.. and thats not happening.. I consider myself the voice of reason.. lol Take care! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the voice of reason goes hand in ring with being a wife 😺Take care and enjoy your day

      Delete
  2. That's a great collection of drawings for Inktober. Will you miss it now that November begins, or does it continue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done until next year. It can be stressful trying to keep up plus juggle all the other responsibilities. There is also a 52 week challenge. Draw something each week, but I'm not participating in that.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous and many congratulations on completing all your beautiful creations for Inktober! Loving your wonderful calligraphy and drawings - such fun 😊. Happy November! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous art pieces with beautiful script and a lot of imagination. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proud of you. You did a great job and your drawing responses to the prompts were often clever and humorous. Congrats on a great finish, dear.

    Me? I voted today, then bought a "create, take, and bake" 16 inch pizza. I have enough pizza for at least four days. It was a gift to myself for voting early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No cooking for a few days is a fabulous way to gift yourself.

      Delete
  6. Poor pumpkin! Clever camping, thanks for teaching!
    Yes. I must have... ??? many gears on my bike. Too complicated, I stick to the middle one (I hardly use it these days).

    Brekkie and then back to work here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely art.

    Happy November wishes.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The vorpal blade! I love that one especially :)

    ReplyDelete