Monday, November 21, 2022

Gift Idea for Gamers

 


Do you have a Gamer  and are scratching your head for a gift idea? Does your Gamer have an alter ego/character they use to play role playing games like Dungeons and Dragons? My Young One can help bring your Gamer's character to life. She will translate the character into Hero Forge for you. You will get links and screenshots of the character. This is not a physical Hero Forge Mini. You will need to order that through Hero Forge itself.

She also cannot create copyrighted characters for you. The characters must be original and created or owned by you.

If you're interested check out her Etsy shop: Wish Upon A Spud. Tell her The Great Manusinistra (All Hail!) sent you.

18 comments:

  1. No gaming here, I´m too old! Only game I played was in year 2000, called "Moorhuhn". A chicken you had to chase...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a gamer, I prefer to read! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. DE BAD VIZITORZ CATZ, OTHER WIZE KNOWN AZ UZ TROUTERZ HAZ HIRED COPEE N PASTE TA STOP BYE N SAY HI, WE HOPE THEY DEE LIVERED THIZ MESSAGE EVEN IF ITZ KNOT POST REE LATED ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They done a good job and good to know you guys are around

      Delete
  4. I bet all the gamers will love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a gaming computer, but I am NOT a gamer. Love the idea, though.

    Oh crud! Failed to Publish has taken over my comments. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a gamer. I know my son in law is, but I have no idea what games he plays.

    ReplyDelete