Tuesday, March 28, 2023

T Stands For Sketchbook Revival Online Workshops

 

Last week in a bit of serendipity, Anne from Anne's Creative Cornucopia, told me about Sketchbook Revival Online Workshops. I had already signed up.

Sketchbook Revival is a series of  FREE online workshops. The workshops began March 20 and will run until April 1 with free access to all the videos until April 20. You can still sign up. You also have the option of buying the workshops to have unlimited access to the videos.

Each day, you'll receive a link to two workshops for the day. You can watch the videos in any order and work at your own pace.

The theme for the workshop is color. The workshops are for all levels and are more of a way to draw each day and to have some fun being creative with the materials you have on hand.

My drink reference is the Doodle Blob creation I made while watching illustrator, Mike Lowry's workshop. I used a Tombow Brush pen to create a shape and to color it in on a scrap of Canson Mixed Media paper. Then using a permanent ink pen, (Micron Pigma pen), you add features to create an animal, person, creature. Whatever your shape inspired you to see and to create a little story. I saw a cat drinking a cup of tea. 

Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

30 comments:

  1. Have fun! I woud have liked to join in, but I have to limit myself just now. Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute, CJ. It would be so fun if cats could drink tea like this! Darling post. Happy t-day and hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what cats would chat about if they could drink tea?

      Delete
  3. Good morning, I signed up but have not had the chance to open up the workshop emails as of yet-so glad you mentioned we have the 20th to view them. Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute lille fella! :-) Happy T-Day!
    (I somehow don´t see anything to link up this time at Elizabeth´s...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link to sign up for the workshops is in my post not Elizabeth's. Sign up for Sketchbook Revival

      Delete
  5. Fun little blob. Is he blue because he's wishing it was summer. I've signed up but have yet to take any classes. I guess I really should try a few. :) No sun my way today, but it's not snowing either so that's ok. Have a great T day CJ. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. An electric blue cat drinking a cup of tea.....that sounds about right to me! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Kathy, I signed up, but had no idea how long we had, since I haven't had time to open a single e-mail. LOVE your little blob drinking tea. Just precious, CJ. Thanks for sharing your tea drinking blob with us for T this Tuesday, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CJ .. thank you for explaining Stetchbook Revival! I've seen it mentioned on a couple blogs but had not idea what it was..lol Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your art is so cute! I have watched the first two videos of the Sketchbook revival, but didn't have the time to do anything or watch any more of the other ones. I hope I will have time to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nice thing is you can pick and choose what interests you. You don't have to do everything.

      Delete
  10. "All levels" :) That includes me! Happy belated T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute Doodle Blob enjoying his drink!
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete