Monday, September 23, 2024

Monet and Me



are playing with a new toy. From Black Oak Games a set of Celtic Knot Dice. Last year close to Christmas I saw them advertised, but they were sold out of the blue dies. A few weeks ago, they crossed my path again and this time I jumped. I purchased the basic set with 18 cubes. in Just My Shade of Blue


The set came with a booklet with multi-player games to play, puzzles to solve, or you can make your own patterns or traditional patterns like the 4 cube, 2 x 2 thread knot called King Solomon's Knot.

Scrolling through the store there was also a nine die set with Cats and Salmon. Like a crazy cat lady could resist it. This is a stand alone set or it can be combined with the other sets.

So, procrastination desk toy, study aid, or party game, Knot Dice fills the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment