Friday, September 27, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things


 Five good things that happened this week.

1. I got the flu and Covid vaccines

2. The Eldest subscribed to Paramount+. I'm enjoying the original Star Trek while I work out on the Cubii
I had  mild reactions after Friday's flu and Covid vaccines, I finally felt like myself again late Sunday night.

3. The Eldest started orientation at her new job

4. Himself and I went out to breakfast, got our hair cut, and did a quick run to the grocery store

5. Teague and I are toying with the idea of a trip to Western Connecticut and Western Massachusetts

How was your week?

8 comments:

  1. original star trek is and always will be…the best πŸš€πŸš€
    happee week end calli and quill, N joy sum cod cake and friez πŸ˜ΊπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸŸ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good week, especially with a new TV station. And I recommend visiting Lee, MA if you've never been there and if you end up taking a trip to western MA. It was a lovely place! Have a great weekend CJ. We have the rain you had yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to be the season for covid and flu jabs. I've lost track of how many we've had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was asked when the last time I had the Covid vaccine. I said: Dunno. Aren't you people supposed to keep track of those things?

      Delete
  4. We survived?????? I think I have PTSD from Ian.... But at least this time the water on the dock only came up to our waists! Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd say or be grateful for......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you survived. Water up to your waist? 😱

    ReplyDelete