Saturday, November 30, 2019

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


The Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima (1952) Gilbert Roland, Angela Clarke

18 comments:

  1. Oh dear, another film I have never heard of! Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't fault you. I only saw this movie a couple of times when I was a kid. For some reason, it's not shown any more.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I forgot about this movie. I think I saw this awhile ago and liked it very much.

    With regard to the snow, I've spent the morning preparing for it by getting out the snow shovels, etc. Ugh. I hope the forecast is wrong, but I doubt it at this point. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm starting storm prep, too, in the hopes that the storm will fizzle.

      Delete
  3. Not familiar with this one
    Happy Saturday and weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this one, but it's been ages. I have always liked movies based on the saints. Song of Bernadette was always a favorite and the several Joan of Arc films.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this and remember this well also. It is a good film. Thanks for bringing back the memory. The oldest girl (I don't remember who played her) was quite memorable, eve if her name escapes me. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this one, but I certainly would love to see it.

    I hope the weather forecasters are wrong about your blizzard. We're still under a severe wind watch. My wicker chairs were on their sides today when I picked up the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be able to find it free on YouTube

      Not a blizzard, just a sizable snowstorm. I'm hoping the weather dudes are wrong, too. 🤞

      Delete
  7. Sorry, I don't know this film …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this one with my mom, along time ago! Great film!

    ReplyDelete