Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:



Rain Man (1988) Dustin Hoffman, Tom Cruise

If you haven't seen this movie, it's available for rent on YouTube.

25 comments:

  1. Oh, this is one of my favs. Though I have to admit, I´d never had the patience.
    But then. My younger Brother can stick to my ear on the phone 2 hours plus till Hubby looses his patience ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! A film I know, at last! Have a great day, stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's bound to be one or two more that you know. 😺

      Delete
  3. Nice pick this week. This is a good one for sure. And I know this one at least. Happy Easter CJ. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, now THAT is one excellent choice! I watch this movie every chance I get AND I read the book as well. LOVE IT - awesome flick based loosely on the life of Kim Peek. Thumbs UP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it was based on a true story

      Delete
    2. Yup, Dustin Hoffman had met him while he was researching his role as Raymond. It truly IS an amazing story! :-)

      Delete
  5. How About A Show Of Hands For Those Who Haven't Seen This Flick - I Know That I Am In The Double Digits Club - Happy Saturday Folks

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one!! Happy Saturday-I am watching Twilight on tv-they are running them all together-too many commercials-and why am I doing this when I have the dvd's?? haha easier I guess-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go get the DVDs with so many commercials they cut huge chunks of the story

      Delete
  7. I loved this one - would be good to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't check if it was on Netflix or Amazon

      Delete
  8. I love this movie! Such a heart-warming story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big fan of Tom Cruise, but he played well off of Dustin Hoffman.

      Delete
  9. Yes, it is a great movie!
    Happy Easter, CJ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You may not believe this, but this is one I have not only heard of, I've actually seen. I nearly fell over when I was able to write that statement. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete