Monday, March 22, 2021

Happy Mail

 


A St. Patrick's Day card with a fun decorated envelope design from Nan. Nan always sends me a card on St. Patrick's Day. This one arrived on THE day and tickled me to no end. I love Nan's leprechaun and the delivery instructions: Kindly Deliver to Honorary Colleen. Just made my day. Go raibh maith agat, Nan. 


A postcard from the Eldest from Niagara Falls. Earlier in the month the Falls had frozen over. The Eldest was going to take a trip to see them, but by the time she got there they were no long frozen. She said they were still beautiful.


The Eldest sent a St. Patrick's Day card, too.

15 comments:

  1. I like honorary Colleen too. That is clever of Nan. Happy mail is always fun to get, and you got some fun mail. Enjoy this beautiful Monday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nan’s envelopes are always fun to receive and it was nice to hear from the Eldest, too.

      Delete
  2. Happy mail is always fun! (I like how you covered your address too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pens were handy to where I took the pic so didn't have to cover the address digitally

      Delete
  3. SO glad you got happy mail. As soon as I saw the postmark, I knew who sent it. And her calligraphy is as perfect as yours, dear. You two are sisters from a different family, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to mention, I read a bit of trivia from a few years ago that the only time Niagara Falls completely froze over was in the late 1800s. Like in the 1880s, I think. I looked for the trivial post, but couldn't find it. Finally gave up, since I'm already so far behind visiting everyone.

    ReplyDelete