Sunday, March 7, 2021

How Does Your Garden Grow?

 

Still a lot of sorrow on the ground


filled with the depths of depression


The Alps have turned into mole hills


Another blustery day for Finnegan to dance in the breeze


Some branched knocked down by fierce winds look like giant spiders emerging from the snowy depths. 😱


Harvey, the weather station, is daydreaming just like me. Look at that 85 feels like temp. instead of the actual 10 oF


One of the bunnies has a cold breakfast


Harvey wishful thinking again. A bonus for the Hitchhikers, look at all the 42s


Foggy morning.


March door decoration


Spring Forward wreath, which I think we do next weekend. The wreath was made by My Lady from The Wiccan Life

How does your garden grow?

14 comments:

  1. Brrrrr.....thanks for reminding me how much I DON'T miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness it does look cold.
    I like your door decorations.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been cold, but a warmup is coming this week

      Delete
  3. You look like you have the same amount of snow as we do. Do you have the ice on top of it too? I slipped today and ouch. Hopefully we will both have lots of melt this up coming week. I bet you're excited too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch 🤕 I hope you’re ok. No ice here, and I am looking forward to the warmer weather this week. 😎

      Delete
  4. Harvey, cute! My BIL gave his lawn mower a name, too, a very old-fashioned, I sadly can´t remember but it was funny (that thing mows by itself).
    You´re really all set for St Patrick´s day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to be ready for St. Patrick's Day. It was my father's birthday. There was always a huge, family celebration for him.

      Delete
  5. Wow, still so much snow! Loving your St.Patricks Day decorations, so cheery 😀. Stay warm and happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't look like we got that much snow, but it's still here so I guess we did

      Delete
  6. I got caught up looking at your photos, your wreath, which I love, and your St. Patty's Day decorations. Your world looks like mine did a week ago. I hope by this time next week, your garden will be as green as gold. St. Patrick's Day gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope by next week, all the snow will be gone.

      Delete
  7. We're having highs in the 70s and rain. Most of our fun birds are gone, getting what they need without needing our feeders. I like that shamrock :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We sprung forward too! The winds were fierce here as well! Maybe our bunnies are related! LOL!

    ReplyDelete