Friday, May 31, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things

 

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Beautiful weather inspired me to clean the sunroom to open the room for the season.

2. First breakfast of the season in the sunroom

3. I put the portable air conditioner/heater out by the road as we're not using it any more. Within an hour it was gone.

4. I chatted with the Young One two days in a row

5. At the doctor's office for a check up, the nurse measured my height. I'm 5 ft. 1 in. tall. I lost 1/2 in. I always told people I was 5 ft. 2 in.

How was your week?

17 comments:

  1. You're still taller than me at 5 feet 1/2 inch. Hee hee. Sounds like a great week, especially getting the sun room open. Happy last day of May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm now 5:7 but I used to be 5:8- we're shrinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My week was basically uneventful....just the way I like them!😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Trump was convicted on all 34 counts, so that makes it an excellent week. Of course, the appeal is coming I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's disconcerting when you lose an inch or two from your height. Anywhere else would be a bonus - for me, anyway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I wouldn't mind losing a couple of inches off my waist

      Delete
  6. Yay for your weather and sunroom! Too cold for the season, again. Yips, I don´t wanna know how much smaller I´d gotten again.... Things could be worse, though - to a happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds a good week, especially being able to get the sun room open.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, finally because Spring was so wet and chilly

      Delete
  8. I'm 4 ft 11 inches, so in my world, you are tall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my day! That's the first time I've been called tall

      Delete