Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Whatcha Doin?

 

Counting down the days until Camp Ofunquit. 41 days to go. Whatcha doin?

17 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

I googled this - looks lovely. Summer pays a visit here, maybe bbq!

Iris Flavia said...

P.S. Love your background!

CJ Kennedy said...

I hope Summer stays at your house

CJ Kennedy said...

Danke

My name is Erika. said...

Busy day for me. Maddie needs to spend the day at the Vets as we can't seem to get her diabetes under control. And I have new bees to install. :) Hopefully I'll get my second hive going. No rain today they say, so let's hope that's true. Enjoy.

My name is Erika. said...

OH and Happy May Day to you also!!!

CJ Kennedy said...

Chilly today. I just heard the long range that we'll be in for another wet Summer like last year. 😿

CJ Kennedy said...

Happy Beltane!

jinxxxygirl said...

Taking the Littlest Granddaughter out on the town....hmmm.... Hobby Lobby... Dinosaur Museum.. Library.. Lunch out with Granny and Grandpa... Always a fun day with her..usually 4 hours on a Wednesday is our day... Hugs! deb

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun - CJ

robin cox walsh said...

SSDD......🤷

Valerie-Jael said...

I'm catching up on comments....hugs!

CJ Kennedy said...

Sometimes it's good there are no surprises 😺

Iris Flavia said...

Gerne, war ehrlich :-)

CJ Kennedy said...

😊

Lowcarb team member said...

I googled Camp Ofunquit ... it looks nice.

Wishing you a happy month of May.

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

Nice new background too. :)