My father always liked to play this with me and I also try to conjure up silhouette pictures on the wall for my grandson. But I admire the people who can do it so REALLY well! All the best, Traude https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/05/weltreise-2024-3-station-melbourne.html
11 comments:
That's a wonderful crib sheet. My hand shadows are very basic.
VERY cool!
You find the most interesting things CJ. Enjoy your Saturday.
My father always liked to play this with me and I also try to conjure up silhouette pictures on the wall for my grandson. But I admire the people who can do it so REALLY well!
All the best, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/05/weltreise-2024-3-station-melbourne.html
😊
That's because I'm a Grandmaster at wasting time 😺
Some people are just so clever with what they can imagine and do
Mine, too
I could never get the hang of these....LOL.
That's 'cause we're left-handed so it a left-right thing. 😺
Brilliant, I only know/knew a few :)
All the best Jan
Post a Comment