Maggie Smith The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.
24 comments:
Maggie Smith makes every film she plays in an experience!
She is a gem
That was almost a decade ago and it’s amazing how many films Maggie Smith has made since then!
Have a good week…
best, mae
She certainly has been busy
🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was a fun movie 👍
I want to be Maggie when I grow up
I pretty much enjoy anything Maggie Smith is in
I like the Exotic Marigold Hotel movies. Think I will watch them today. Have a good day today.
I saw the movie :-)
And you as well
😊
Dunking in lukewarm piss water. That is often how I also feel about tea! Loved Maggie Smith and her acrid way of looking at tea. Thanks for this great clip, which was perfect for T this Tuesday, dear CJ.
Sadly, as expected,. I got a "failed to publish," but will keep trying.
Your comment actually goes through And Maggie Smith is just delightful
LOL.
I haven't seen this movie, but I do like Maggie Smith.
I've just enjoyed a cup of tea :)
All the best Jan
You got to love Maggie Smith. Even if today is more of an ice tea day. You must have loved it.
Maggie is something
She's a hoot
I only got to briefly enjoy it. First, diplomas and then teaching at the museum. But it was gorgeous
I love Maggie Smith. She is one of the great british dames of film. I saw the first Marigold Hotel movie but not the second. Perhaps I should look for that one on one of the streaming networks.
Sorry I'm late in commenting. Life gets in the way sometimes,
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
No worries. Thanks for taking the time to stop by
I love Maggie Smith! I haven't seen that movie! I want to! How perfect for our TSFT! I am smiling. Happy T Day.
Her deadpan just cracks me up
Post a Comment