Thursday, May 16, 2024

Today

 

The to do list for today: get a haircut, pick up milk, half n' half, ice cream, a birthday card for Himself, frost the cake, back to working on diplomas.

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks like a lot! Have fun, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Just a normal day

Anonymous said...

Have fun.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

robin cox walsh said...

My 'to do' list is blissfully clear for the next few days.....I wonder what's going to happen......LOL 🤣 (it's usually when I'm caught up that the s*#t hits the fan.....)

Divers and Sundry said...

Fancy!

CJ Kennedy said...

So far, so good

CJ Kennedy said...

As Ma would say, "Don't borrow trouble."

CJ Kennedy said...

Maximizing practice 😊

My name is Erika. said...

Your day sounds like mine. I had to run errands and had a list also. I hope you remembered everything and accomplished all you needed to.

CJ Kennedy said...

It was a very productive day

Sandra Cox said...

PS The cake looks delish.

CJ Kennedy said...

Sandra- the cake was made from scratch and is delicious. Cheated and used tub frosting. I didn't hear any complaints. 😺

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I take it the cake is for Himself's birthday. Happy belated. LOVE your calligraphy. You can't even read MY to do list and neither can I!!