Monday, May 27, 2024

Cinnamon Apples Recipe

 

For last week's Friday Five Good Things I mentioned I had made Cinnamon Apples. Iris asked for the recipe.

Follow the link to: Cinnamon Fried Apples. The recipe is easy. I don't chop the apples into bite-size pieces. I just sliced them. Iris, I know you don't like really sweet things, I suppose you could cut the amount of sugar.

Not only does this recipe pair nicely with pork, but it can also be a dessert or dessert topping for ice cream or pound cake.

16 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, thank you BIG!!!! And cute sketch, too! I´ll save it for when my sweet tooth wakes up! And yes, I will not cut them down like that, I´m too lazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why I didn't cut the apples into small pieces. I like to cook the same way I had to program computers. Quick and dirty.

      Delete
  2. MMMmmm went to the recipe page. Yum that looks and sounds good! Reminded me i need to make hubby some cinnamon apples.. I chop one up , put it in a bowl with Equal and cinnamon ... Tastes good too.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This recipe is supposed to be a copycat recipe for the Cracker Barrel Cinnamon Apples

      Delete
  3. Cinnamon apples are always so tasty, even without any other dish. Hope you aren't too wet today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain supposed to be arriving tonight. Just grey and gloomy right now

      Delete
  4. I do like the apple sketch.
    Pork and apple go well together.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I just serve applesauce from a jar. This recipe made plain, ol' pork chops special

      Delete
  5. That does sound good. I've never made them that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposed to be a copycat recipe to the Cracker Barrel Cinnamon Apples

      Delete