Friday, May 10, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things

 

Five good things that happened this week

1. My laptop touchpad can also function as a touch screen. I must have touched a button and the touch pad turned into a touch screen which drives me crazy. I finally figured out how to get rid of it. Simply press the F6 key.

2. The new Spring jacket with zippered pockets arrived. Now the car keys won't fall out of my pockets.

3.  Teague took me to an appointment in Boston. We took the long way home via Rte 20 (the old Boston Post Road) Such a fun road trip.

4. I was excited to see a monitor in Studio 102.  With an HDMI adapter, will I be able to connect my iPad to the monitor. I hope to be able to use the drawing program, Procreate, to demonstrate calligraphy and have what I'm doing on the iPad displayed on the monitor. I just need to get the adapter.

5. We had an early Mother's Day dessert courtesy of Himself. Chocolate covered pineapple slices and strawberries.

How was your week?

14 comments:

jabblog said...

I'm thankful to wake up each morning - nothing's guaranteed ;-)

My name is Erika. said...

Funny, I prefer a touchscreen to a touch pad. To each their own. But you had a good week. Chocolate covered fruit-YUM! and a trip down route 20. I bet it has changed a lot since I've been along it, and it Bet it's REALYY changed a lot since it was first made too. Sounds like a good week CJ. Have a great Friday!

Anonymous said...

That dessert sounds good. Have a great one.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

robin cox walsh said...

#5 ......Yum! I'm jealous!

CJ Kennedy said...

Indeed. Something we all take for granted

CJ Kennedy said...

Parts of the area are not recognizable

CJ Kennedy said...

It was yummy

CJ Kennedy said...

Drop a few hints

Iris Flavia said...

Sounds great!
Mine is much shorter ;-)
1. Yummy, self made food, 2. great new sub-teamleader, 3. fun with my Admin, 4. got time till Wednesday lunchtime with the first part of the project, 5. warm day.

Iris Flavia said...

Sounds great!
Mine is much shorter ;-)
1. Yummy, self made food, 2. great new sub-teamleader, 3. fun with my Admin, 4. got time till Wednesday lunchtime with the first part of the project, 5. warm day.

CJ Kennedy said...

😊

CJ Kennedy said...

A short list is good, too

Valerie-Jael said...

I probably fell asleep 5 times - does that count?!

Lowcarb team member said...

Enjoy wearing your new Spring Jacket :)

All the best Jan