Monday, October 22, 2018

Inktober Monday

Inktober drawings for the third week of October


10/15 I couldn't think of anything for the prompt: weak. So a cartoon I drew for the illustration class I'm taking. Maybe it's a weak attempt at a joke.

This doubled as my post for T Day and Inktober 10/16 as the prompt Angular didn't speak to me.


10/17 Inktober prompt: swollen. My black cat candy dish swollen with candies.


10/18 Inktober prompt: bottle. I Dream of Jeannie


10/19 The Inktober prompt of scorched didn't inspire me. I recently got a new book, Illuminated Letters Sketchbook by Jane Sullivan. Her book has clear, illustrated instructions on how to draw small motifs. I decided to give it a try using the cat face.


10/20 Inktober prompt: breakable. A heart is breakable. Meh for effort.


10/21 Inktober prompt: Drain. Inspired by Mr. Roger's song that we sang when the girlies were little:





22 comments:

  1. Wonderful drawings! Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ink drawings! I love how you interpreted the prompts, such fun 😀. Enjoy your week and sending you happy and creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can use the creative wishes. There's still a week and a half left to the Inktober challenge.

      Delete
  3. I like your take on those challenges. And the humor is good for Monday morning. Enough to make me smile which is good since it is now so dark and cold in the A.M. It's gotten cold way to early this year. I am sure you agree-but I will take a milder winter forecast. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could make you smile on this frosty morning.

      Delete
  4. What fun! I think my fave is the cup and cookies:)
    Have a creative week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing your drawings with us-I loved seeing them-i admire all those that can draw or paint

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of the prompts don't really speak to me either....Love your I Dream of Jeannie bottle! That's very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can still sing that song! I hadn't thought of it in ages. What fun lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. More cool art! That black cat candy dish looks a lot like mine! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. like the candy dish best; thought at first maybe ink had tried to chew on your cell phone at some point ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, just a candy dish. Though when Ink was little, I was chatting on the landline phone in the bedroom.He had a plastic fetish. Decided to try to chew on the phone cord from the wall. He must have gotten a little zap. Never chewed on that cord again.

      Delete
  10. CJ, you are so creative! These are great! The "bones" one is my fav! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the first one best. It showed a great deal of Humourous ness! But I liked all of them, and you are doing a fabulous job of keeping up, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been pleased that I've been able to keep up

      Delete