Saturday, August 29, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

 This idea came from a Facebook meme:

Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


The Hunt for Red October (1990) Sean Connery, Alec Baldwin

If you haven't seen this movie, it's available for rent on YouTube.

16 comments:

  1. I have seen this one several times and in various languages! Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the hubby's favorite movie! A good one. He goes around talking about the Crazy Ivans. Hope you're getting rain. It is a nice beautiful rain right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got almost 1/4 in. of rain, and now the sun is out.

      Delete
  3. Don't fall off your chair, dear CJ. I've actually SEEN this one! And I liked it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this film, one of my favourites! My hubby and me always enjoy submarine films and with Sean Connery what could be better ...lol πŸ˜€. Happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good film even for somebody like me who doesn't tend to like that kind of thing. You've got a great list of films going here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!
    I have seen this and actually own the DVD.
    It's always been a favourite of mine.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete