Saturday, August 15, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:

Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.


Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.


Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:

 

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1947) Gene Tierney, Rex Harrison

If you haven't seen this movie, it looks like you can view it Free on YouTube


15 comments:

  1. I have seen this one and also remember vaguely the TV show by the same name. I think someone else mentioned this one recently too on the blogosphere. Hmmm. No sure why it is ringing that bell. Cloudy here and comfy. Finally opened the windows and shut off the AC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The TV show starred Hope Lange and Edward Mulhare

      Delete
  2. Husband used to make fun of me for my love of all the old B&W movies I watched, now, this one has become one of his favorites! It's been running on FXM and he's watched it every time! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All it takes is time and patience to convert them

      Delete
  3. I think I have seen this one
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i loved this movie!!! So does hubby... Hmmm... may need to watch it again now.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it! There are all kinds of ghost stories (books and film), but this is one has always been a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. If you get the chance, this one is really good.

      Delete
    2. thanks for the recommendation - i'll see if I can find it.

      Delete
  7. I have this movie on DVD. I remember the first time I saw it, and I've always loved it.

    ReplyDelete