Saturday, August 8, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


Taras Bulba (1962) Yul Brynner, Tony Curtis

14 comments:

  1. Sorry, another film I haven'T seen. Have a great weekend! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked Yul Brynner and Tony Curtis but I don't I saw this one-if I did it was a long time ago-good pick
    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not shown often which is probably why you haven't seen it in a long time. TCM ran it in June to celebrate Curtis' birthday or maybe it was in July to celebrate Brynner's

      Delete
  3. I don't know this film at ll. Not even the name. But I like Yul Brenner (saw him in Boson as a teenager playing in the King and I-quite memorable) and Tony Curtis. Guess it is worth a look. We have some rain this morning, but not enough. How aboout you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty sure I've seen this one - I remember watching movies with him in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It’s based on a novel though I have never read the book

      Delete
  6. Yul Brynner and Tony Curtis, well liked but I don't know this film.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete