Saturday, August 22, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

 This idea came from a Facebook meme:

Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays ๐Ÿ˜ธ in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays ๐Ÿ˜ธ in semi-alphabetical order:



The Frogmen (1951) Richard ๐Ÿ˜ป Widmark, Dana Andrews

15 comments:

  1. Can you guess? I haven't seen it! I sometimes wonder where I was when all these films were being shown! Have a great weekend, take care!! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were probably reading instead of sitting in front of the electronic babysitter ๐Ÿ˜บ

      Delete
  2. I don't know this film at all! I need to look it up to see if it is something I would like or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention it looks like it's free on YouTube

      Delete
  3. I used to watch allot of old movies back in the 60s and 70s mostly westerns but I remember seeing this one
    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great, my hubby loves submarine movies so I'll be sure to tell him about this one! Thanks for the recommendation ๐Ÿ˜€. Happy Saturday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be able to find it for free on YouTube. He'll like it

      Delete
  5. WOW! One I don't recognize! (and that's saying something!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. War movies: not my thing. But Dana Andrews is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, but I know you can guess I've never seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know this one ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete