Monday, January 4, 2021

Happy Mail

 

From blog friend, Erika at BioArt Gal, a fun New Year's card. I don't know which I love more the adorable baby or the golden sun. Wait, the golden sun. Is it July, yet? 


From my friend, Langley in British Columbia, Canada. A Yule Card. Beautiful calligraphy and


inside, a gorgeous, gold, gilt sun. My friends know me so well.

Thank you, ladies, for your thoughtful greetings and brightening the contents of the mailbox. These cards are so much nicer than the Real Estate Tax Bill that arrived the same day.

16 comments:

  1. You received some gorgeous cards, enjoy. And yes, much better than tax bills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your happy mail! These are both great cards and what a great way to ring in the new year! Yes, much better than a tax bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Enjoy! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Happy mail CJ! So thoughtful and beautiful! You got me laughing about your tax bill! LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the card arrived. You've got to have some golden sun to start a new year, especially this one. Did you get any snow? Happy new week. Let's hope it stays nice weather all week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun embellishment was perfect. We got an inch or so. Just enough to shovel the walk and stairs. Let's hope we're done with snow for the rest of the Winter

      Delete
  6. sometimes I get inspired and think i should mail out cards... and then I sit and do nothing. These are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you. I got some happy mail from YOU and Erika. It made my day, believe me. You have great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. So much better than the bills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely cards; definitely better than tax bills!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete