Saturday, January 30, 2021

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

 This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order my favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.


Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962) Bette Davis, Joan Crawford

If you haven't seen this movie, you may be able to find it on YouTube.

15 comments:

  1. I know the name but not the film. Now that is nothing unusual for me. Smile. Have a great Saturday and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to stay warm! I just put on a pair of 30 degree below socks!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, now that is one of my very favorite classic flicks! I never get tired of watching this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this film! Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sure lots of people were going to say they never heard of this one 😺

      Delete
  4. What I like best about Bette Davis is she never minded looking bad as her characters. Whatever it took, she did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't seen this one, as I tend to avoid Bette Davis for some reason. She's one of the greats, I know, and I can't understand my antipathy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has such a range. I also liked how she was able to reinvent herself as she aged.

      Delete
  6. I think I have heard of this one, but I have not seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard of this film but not watched it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete