Thursday, July 14, 2022

Happy Mail


A surprise envelope arrived from Connecticut, but who is it from? Theodore's Garden? Theodore? Oh, Teddy! from Anne's Creative Cornucopia model friend.  There's a pretty bird stamp on the envelope and the front of the envelope says fragile - please do not bend.


and the instructions are repeated on the back, too. What did he send?


Flower seeds for my garden! Teddy sent 3 variety of perennials. Some flowers that are star or bell-shaped and have many blooms on one stem, some pink old-fashioned bleeding hearts, and red old-fashioned bleeding hearts. Thank you, Teddy and Anne.

I think these will look nice under the Japanese maple tree as soon as I weed that area.

14 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, how sweet!!! Good luck they bloom (mine refuse still!)

Anonymous said...

Maybe the blooms will surprise you - CJ

robin cox walsh said...

How nice! A seed exchange! :)

Divers and Sundry said...

What a treat! Wave at Anne and Teddy for me :) And I look forward to seeing your plants in bloom.

jinxxxygirl said...

LOVE happy mail!! AND seeds!!! woohoo!!! Hugs! deb

Sandra Cox said...

Yay!

My name is Erika. said...

We haven't seen much of Teddy for a long time, and I'm glad to hear he's still keeping busy. I hope your seeds grow CJ.

Anonymous said...

Except I didn’t send any seeds to Teddy 😺

Anonymous said...

Will do

Anonymous said...

2 fun things in one!

Anonymous said...

😊

Anonymous said...

I think Teddy has been busy. I hope the seeds grow, too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lucky you. I am quite envious. I've ALWAYS wanted bleeding hearts. I hope yours grow.

CJ Kennedy said...

I hope they grow, too. The seeds have to be planted before first frost and then they have to go through Winter.