Friday, July 1, 2022

The Friday Five Good Things

 

Five good things that happened this week.

1. I wrangled the kitties into their carriers to go to PetSmart to have their claws clipped. Quill was happy to get a "cookie" when he got home. Calli gave me the cold shoulder until it was time for dinner. If she had thumbs and could open the can, she wouldn't have given me the time of day

2. We had a lovely time at my niece's wedding.

3. I skyped with Nan and made plans to meet at the New England Botanic Garden

4. Errands and out to lunch at the Outback, a good combination

5. A friend sent me some bleeding heart seeds to plant in the garden for next year

How was your week?

14 comments:

  1. Very nice week CJ. I keep planning on going to the Botanical Garden at Tower Hill (now with the new name) on my way home from my mother's, but every time I plan it we get rain. Hope you and Nan make it. Happy July to you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we make it, too, because you have to purchase tickets in advance.

      Delete
  2. I'll look forward to the garden photos. Outback, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me or do the weeks seem to be going faster and faster....didn't we JUST post last week's Good Things....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Every week I say the same thing. I just posted this!

      Delete
  4. wow! all good things for you this week CJ! Doing a little traveling and seeing some botanical gardens is on my to do list..
    - Didn't have to get up early and walk this morning..
    - I have air/condition
    - my good cup of decaf Dunkin' coffee in my hands
    - Hubby's enjoying putting his shop together
    - Working on another layout in my Bee Altered Book
    Have a good weekend CJ! AND Happy 4th!Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you had a good week, too, especially the AC when it's so hot and humid.

      Delete
  5. Have a happy weekend my friend. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great week, CJ. I know that cold shoulder approach, too! Hope you enjoy the Botanical Gardens and take lots of photos for those of us who live vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to. Keep your fingers crossed that we have a good weather day

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a great, fun week!
    Here, summer, drawing, rain, laughing, balcony-time.

    ReplyDelete