Thursday, July 14, 2022

Happy Mail


A surprise envelope arrived from Connecticut, but who is it from? Theodore's Garden? Theodore? Oh, Teddy! from Anne's Creative Cornucopia model friend.  There's a pretty bird stamp on the envelope and the front of the envelope says fragile - please do not bend.


and the instructions are repeated on the back, too. What did he send?


Flower seeds for my garden! Teddy sent 3 variety of perennials. Some flowers that are star or bell-shaped and have many blooms on one stem, some pink old-fashioned bleeding hearts, and red old-fashioned bleeding hearts. Thank you, Teddy and Anne.

I think these will look nice under the Japanese maple tree as soon as I weed that area.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet!!! Good luck they bloom (mine refuse still!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the blooms will surprise you - CJ

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Except I didn’t send any seeds to Teddy 😺

      Delete
  3. What a treat! Wave at Anne and Teddy for me :) And I look forward to seeing your plants in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE happy mail!! AND seeds!!! woohoo!!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haven't seen much of Teddy for a long time, and I'm glad to hear he's still keeping busy. I hope your seeds grow CJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Teddy has been busy. I hope the seeds grow, too.

      Delete
  6. Lucky you. I am quite envious. I've ALWAYS wanted bleeding hearts. I hope yours grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they grow, too. The seeds have to be planted before first frost and then they have to go through Winter.

      Delete