Friday, August 2, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things

 

Five good things that happened this week

1. Friday is usually the day I change the sheets on the bed and do laundry. It seemed silly to fold my clothes and put them in the drawer when I would need them on my trip. So, I packed my suitcase for the Ogunquit trip

2. The Young One sent me a UPS tracking number. The package is schedule to arrive on Tuesday. I will have already left for Ogunquit so it will be a nice surprise when I get home.

3. Happy Birthday to me! Birthday muffins, Birthday pastrami on bulkie rolls, watching old movies in the sunroom, takeout from the Outback, ice cream cake. Godiva chocolates from the Eldest, something from Himself that requires assembly which he will do while I'm away, and lots of birthday greetings from family and friends. The Young One sent me the Pusheen image in this post.

4. Monday was a red letter day for Happy Mail

5. Tuesday was Ogunquit or Bust!

How was your week?

17 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. Lots of birthday goodies and celebrations - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s been a week’s long celebration - CJ

      Delete
  2. I LOVE how you're celebrating your birthday all way. Way to go!!!! Hope you're having a super trip to Ogunquit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week for you. Much better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a stellar week! Happy Birthday! πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
  5. your birthday day was a great day ! make sure to bring
    calli N quill home something fishy πŸ˜ΊπŸ’™‼️🐟

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday wishes! It sounds like you had lots of fun and such thoughtful wishes from your family and friends 😊. Enjoy your travels and enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy belated Birthday wishes- to a fun new year!!! To health, good food and many a wish coming true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed the 5 good things this week AND your Birthday!!! Happy Belated Birthday CJ! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete