Monday, March 30, 2020

Another Garden Kite


to St. Jude, patron saint of hope and lost causes. More about this later in the week.

23 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful. I think St Jude has a lot to do just now! Stay safe, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Good one, we need hope...

CJ Kennedy said...

Yeah, I bet he’s got his hands full.

R's Rue said...

I like it.

Anonymous said...

Perfect CJ

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Very nice! :-)

CJ Kennedy said...

Thanks

CJ Kennedy said...

😊

CJ Kennedy said...

😊

robin cox walsh said...

I think he might be busy right now.....just sayin'..... ;)

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice looking kite …

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

I like the hope part but not the lost causes part. But I do like your flag. Nice drawing. Happy Monday.

CJ Kennedy said...

This was an intention made over a year ago, and the answer came through. Maybe I got mine in under the wire. 😊

CJ Kennedy said...

😊

CJ Kennedy said...

I'm not sure Jude got a say in the matter about what he would be the patron saint of. 😺

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm sure St. Jude can take all the help he can get right now. Your drawing is AMAZZZZZZZZING.

CJ Kennedy said...

Just my version of iconography 😺

Susan Kane said...

Well, St. Jude is mighty busy now. Lost and desperate causes, yup/

CJ Kennedy said...

I think St. Jude is always busy. At least it's good someone has job security.😺

Divers and Sundry said...

St. Jude holds special meaning for us in Memphis :) Saint flags might be a good addition to all our landscapes and gardens.

CJ Kennedy said...

😊

Magic Love Crow said...

I think I have to start making some of these kites! I love them so much!

CJ Kennedy said...

They are fun, and I like watching them sway in the breeze