Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


Pollyanna (1960) Hayley Mills, Jane Wyman

If you haven't seen this movie and you have the Disney Channel, you can stream this movie.

20 comments:

  1. I knew Hayley Mills in my youth, she went to school wit a friend of mine. Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know this movie--Happy weekend Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you watched The Wonderful World of Disney as a kid, you probably saw it

      Delete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen this movie, but I've heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movie is based on the 1913 novel, by Eleanor H. Porter of Littleton, New Hampshire

      Delete
  4. Ah, Pollyanna. Everyone used to make fun of me when I said I liked this movie. Too bad, I still like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't make fun of you, I still like it, too.

      Delete
  5. I just watched Hayley Mills in the Parent Trap , and I need to rewatch this classic. I like her as a child actress, and even as an adult. Nice pick this week CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never heard of this one BUT I remember Hayley Mills from Walt Disney's "That Darn Cat"! (1965)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember this one. Seems like I saw it on that Wonderful World of Disney TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now you are taking me back here …
    I remember this one.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yes, that's a good one. I was going to name my four child Hayley after Mills - ...however, once again I had a boy so he became John. However, instead of calling his name - I just say "Hay - come here I want to talk to you..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayley was one of the names were considered for the Eldest

      Delete
  10. I've heard the name, but not the movie. I'm zero for 300 or so now (grin).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I think you got one or two in the list so far

      Delete
  11. Another one I haven't seen! Sorry CJ!

    ReplyDelete