Saturday, December 5, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

 This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order my favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.


Topper (1937) Cary Grant, Constance Bennet, Roland Young

If you haven't seen this movie, you might be able to find it at YouTube.


16 comments:

  1. Sorry, another film that passed me by! Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw this, but it sounded familiar. I looked it up and saw I had seen the tv editions from 1953 that showed one weekend on Decades tv several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this film, and now I want to rewatch it. Cary Grant is one of my favorite old time movie stars. It will be a good day to watch movies for sure. I hope you aren't in the 8-12 range like we are. Stay warm and dry and try to keep your spirits up! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Channel 5 has us in a 6 - 10 and Channel 7 has us in a 4- 8. I'm hoping for the 4 -8. I baked your Boston Brown Bread muffins which will keep my spirits up. They came out great and the house smells amazing!

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen this one but I love Cary Grant
    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are such a fun-loving couple. I like this movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Hoagy Carmichael in anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness me!
    You have gone way back on this one, and I don't know it!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. so in my memory banks I've seen it but don't remember anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then if you see it again, it will be like watching a new movie! 😺

      Delete