Saturday, December 26, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

 This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order my favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.


Up Close and Personal (1996) Robert 😻 Redford, Michelle Pfeiffer

If you haven't seen this movie, you can find it for rent on YouTube


7 comments:

  1. Another film I don't know! Just watched an old Sherlock Holmes film here. Enjoy your weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherlock is a good choice for a Saturday afternoon or evening

      Delete
  2. I've also never heard of this one, even though I see it is in color (grin)!

    I was just mentioning to Sally last week how YouTube, which she loves, is now going the way of Hulu. First, everything was free, then a few things were behind a pay wall, and now all of Hulu is membership only. Wonder when YouTube will stop allowing free videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this one, but I've never been a particular fan of Redford.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to remember if I have seen this one???

    ReplyDelete