Friday, December 25, 2020

The Friday Five Good Things

 

Five good things that happened this week.

1. The television in the living room came with Chromecast, but it was a pain to operate so Himself ordered a new Roku device. It arrived and he installed it. 

2. The Young One and I played hairdresser. She cut Himself's hair and my hair. I cut her hair.

3. The Eldest sent a beautiful floral arrangement.

4. We played Elves and drove around delivering gifts to Himself's Brother. I hung the bag on the doorknob and rang the bell. Himself belted out the opening bars of "Jingle Bells" on the car horn. Our SIL answered the door as I got to the car so we yelled Merry Christmas at each other. We dropped off a package at The Nephew. No doorbell ringing or car horn tooting. We didn't want to wake the littles if it was naptime. At the Brother's, I got caught on the Ring doorbell. We ended up having a nice little visit outside and catching up with The Brother and Wife.

5. I baked awesome cinnamon rolls. They were supposed to be for breakfast, but I started them a little too late so we had them in the afternoon.

How was your week? I hope you're having a lovely Christmas, Blessed Yule, or just enjoying a relaxing Friday and the start of a long weekend.

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week. Happy Christmas and have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than it being 54 degrees and not having the kids home it was a good week here too. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn’t mind going through Winter at 54 oF. ๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  3. That's a lovely flower arrangement. It sounds like the delivery run was fun. We bought cinnamon rolls for our Christmas breakfast. I'd rather have yours ;) Happy Yule and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sure your cinnamon rolls were good. Mine were amazing ๐Ÿ˜บ

      Delete
  4. Would Love A Fresh Baked Cinnamon Roll - They Smell So Good - Merry Merry

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas CJ!
    How fun, delivering gifts! Love the flowers! I bet those Cinnamon rolls were yummy! I started laughing about the hair cutting, because I have been cutting my mom's! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have 2 things that we keep in mind. Hair grows back fast and you can always wear a hat ๐Ÿงข

      Delete
  6. Ummmm, cinnamon rolls! Your flowers are so lovely from your eldest daughter! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading about your elf visits. How sweet of you to do this for family. And sounds like Ring really DOES work. I've considered getting one myself.

    Hope your Christmas was as great as you are, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the Ring seems to work well. No more Ding Dong Ditch games ๐Ÿ˜บ

      Delete