Tuesday, February 6, 2024

T Stands for Teacups and Hearts

 

 I was searching Freepik.com for a background image to use during February on my blog. I found these cute teacups with heart-shaped cookies and one teacup with a heart-shaped handle. 

Help yourself to cookies, coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.

Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

22 comments:

  1. I noticed your new background yesterday (although I didn't mention it), and it's fun. I like the teacup eating the cookie and the one with the pink marshmallows. Enjoy another day of sun-it's amazing to have so many sunny days since it seems like we've had so many grey days since the start of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having the sun out makes the day so much better

      Delete
  2. Happy T day too. I jumped the gun and hit comment too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many ways to enjoy cups/mugs! Elizabeth is definitely a leader in this.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have a hot chocolate, please......it's chilly down here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cups are so pretty! I'll have coffee, please! Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful images, loving those cups and cookies ☺️. Take care and wishing you a very Happy T Tuesday ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, cookies and hearts. It's a fun picture. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute background indeed. Ingo just got a bag of cookies and I have a hot tea right by my side, hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you have Tim Tams in the Land Down Under!

      Delete
  9. What cute images and they truly make a great background. Thanks for sharing these with us for T this Tuesday, dear CJ. Make mine coffee, please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are really cute cups and cookies. What a find! (I have never heard of freepik.com. I will def have a look )
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete