CJ’S Terrific Blog According to Andy Fish or Missing Tails on the Drawing Board
Patience!
That's coming fast. I hope you have great weather when you go.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Have fun!
Sounds great, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! Happy travels ❤️. Hugs, Jo x
Not too long to wait :)All the best Jan
Nice to have something special to look forward to!!!!
Is a virtue found in men, but seldom in women 😉
I hope so, too 🤞🏼
We will!
Can't stop happy dancing
I hope the weather cooperates to give you good beach time.
Fingers crossed
Thanks
It's coming up fast
I used to go to camp when I was a child. I hope you have as much fun as I had all those years ago.
We usually do. We're just hoping for really good weather
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Patience!
That's coming fast. I hope you have great weather when you go.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Have fun!
Sounds great, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! Happy travels ❤️. Hugs, Jo x
Not too long to wait :)
All the best Jan
Nice to have something special to look forward to!!!!
Is a virtue found in men, but seldom in women 😉
I hope so, too 🤞🏼
We will!
Can't stop happy dancing
I hope the weather cooperates to give you good beach time.
Fingers crossed
Thanks
It's coming up fast
I used to go to camp when I was a child. I hope you have as much fun as I had all those years ago.
We usually do. We're just hoping for really good weather
Post a Comment