Sunday, March 22, 2020

Alphabet Sunday


Another gift from the sea, the letter, Q. Enders Island

21 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Good one, well spotted! Stay safe, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

And a very nice one. You were so good at finding these letters. How's your forecast for tomorrow/night? Still sounds a bit too wintery here. Happy Sunday.

CJ Kennedy said...

Snow 😱, but the last report I heard they were only saying possibly plowable but not how much

robin cox walsh said...

Very good! :D

Divers and Sundry said...

I want to go on a Quest to a beach right now! But I'm not ;)

CJ Kennedy said...

😊

CJ Kennedy said...

And most beaches have been closed. Maybe you can do a virtual tour through Google maps?

Divers and Sundry said...

My mind isn't satisfied with virtual beaches, alas. Perhaps I should buy sand for the bird bath and count that ;)

Susan Kane said...

Amazing how something so simple can make a design.

California's beaches are a battle ground. Surfers vs. state declarations.

Iris Flavia said...

Nice one, nature sure does help at times on our journeys :-)

CJ Kennedy said...

And sometimes better than we can make it

CJ Kennedy said...

If we keep our eyes open

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a nice one.

All the best Jan

sandy said...

I spy with my little eye - a Q - ...how in the heck do these things catch your eye. You must walk with your head down all the time, lol. I would never have seen that. Good one.

The Padre said...

Right On

Cheers

Sandra Cox said...

Purrfect!

CJ Kennedy said...

Made me smile when I found it

CJ Kennedy said...

Head up, head down, head turned all the way around. Then I'd be like Regan in the Exorcist.🤢😺

CJ Kennedy said...

Can you dig it? 😺

CJ Kennedy said...

Indeed

Magic Love Crow said...

Well done!