Tuesday, April 5, 2022

T Stands for What You Can do With Simple Glasses of Water

 

From Minatur Wunderland in Hamburg, Germany, a model train plays classical music as it moves along its track. 

Sit back with your favorite beverage, relax, and enjoy this happy, little, time waster.

Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth’s blog to find out what the rest of the T gang is up to. If you want to play, include a beverage or beverage container in your post. Don’t forget to link your blog from Bleubeard and Elizabeth’s page.

40 comments:

Mae Travels said...

Usually, I like model trains and other miniatures, but this one emphasizes the tour-de-force water glass challenge so much that you don't get to see the fun little scenes and statues. Too bad! I'd love to visit that expo.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

I can see why it came from Germany, it's very precise and reminds me of those wind up music boxes, which I think come from Germany. That also must have taken forever to set up. Thanks for sharing for tea CJ. It was a fun little video. hugs-Erika

Anonymous said...

Good morning CJ That was amazing! thanks for sharing
Happy T

CJ Kennedy said...

I bet you could do a YouTube search and find other videos from Minatur Wunderland

CJ Kennedy said...

Model railroaders and engineers, gotta love 'em

CJ Kennedy said...

I was fascinated by the creativity

jinxxxygirl said...

CJ that was incredible! I watched the whole thing. I think i smiled through the whole thing! LOL! Not that i know my classical music well but i could pick out several i knew. Can you imagine the time it took to set that up?? Wow! Thanks so much!! Happy happy Tday! Hugs! deb

Divers and Sundry said...

I can't call this a time-waster ;) Fun lol Happy T Tuesday

CJ Kennedy said...

I smiled through the whole thing, too. There were some spots that I couldn't quite make out the piece, but I was proud of myself when I could

CJ Kennedy said...

I didn't call it a time waster. I called it a happy, little, time waster 😸

Lady Caer Morganna said...

That is a really cool video! Never heard of that place (of course I have never been to Germany). How ingenious!

robin cox walsh said...

OMG....WOW....HOLY S*#t!!!!!! Music aside....THOSE LAYOUTS!!!!!!!! 😲😲😲😲

DVArtist said...

I agree with Cathy, a happy little time waster. Have a nice day today.

Valerie-Jael said...

This was fun, thanks!

Iris Flavia said...

Fun! Oh, it´s been soooo long ago we visited.
I miss Hamburg per se, too.

CJ Kennedy said...

When engineers have too much time on their hands

CJ Kennedy said...

Aren’t they amazing?

CJ Kennedy said...

Just a little fun

CJ Kennedy said...

You’re welcome

CJ Kennedy said...

Maybe another visit after Corinna 😉

Linda Kunsman said...

what fun, but that must have been some production to set up! thanks for sharing, and happy T day!

Sandra Cox said...

That is so cool!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

the sound card on the... pea sea....☺☺ here at work is messed up; will remind myself to check this out tonight when home !! ☺☺

CJ Kennedy said...

At least it's not like the domino runs where it would have to be set up after each go.

CJ Kennedy said...

Isn't it, just?

CJ Kennedy said...

You'll be glad you did

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It was an amazing video, CJ. It may have wasted over 8 minutes of my life, but I enjoyed every one of them. I was a bit distracted by the other music, though, which was much louder than the water glasses. Still, it's a great outside-the-box idea for T this Tuesday.

Let's Art Journal said...

How amazing is that 😀. Thanks for sharing and Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

Kate Yetter said...

Very neat! I have always enjoyed watching model trains.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

nwilliams6 said...

Wow. I am totally impressed with the musical design as well as the model cities and scenes. Totally blew me away. Thanks for sharing, CJ. Happy T-day a bit late. Hugz

CJ Kennedy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it

CJ Kennedy said...

You're welcome!

CJ Kennedy said...

They are fun to watch

CJ Kennedy said...

Someone had a lot of time on their hands

Carola Bartz said...

Isn't that amazing? My husband went to the Miniature World in Hamburg a few years ago and my daughter just recently went, both said it's absolutely fantastic. As a child I played with my brother's model train, but mostly I enjoyed to craft those model houses and buildings - I had some of those that are shown in this exhibition.

Sharon Madson said...

How fun. Thank you. Happy belated t day.

CJ Kennedy said...

What a coincidence!

CJ Kennedy said...

😊

Empire of the Cat said...

Wow that was amazing! So sorry, RL got in the way, and I am terribly late. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

CJ Kennedy said...

No worries. It's always nice whenever you stop by for a visit