Monday, April 17, 2023

Accordion Fold Book with Pockets, "Moi" - Days 11 - 16


Days 11 -14


My First Car
A 1979 Ford Mustang named Hubbell
"Cruisin' and playin' the radio
With no particular place to go" - Chuck Berry


My Favorite Kind of Music
I listen to Classical and Semi-Classical Music
The ATC is a Hitched Stitch Booklet


Inside left, Beethoven's Für Elise, one of my favorite pieces on the sheet music with notations from my piano teacher.

Today's music ain't got the same soul,
I like that old-time rock n' roll.


Days 13 - 16


My Favorite Holiday
Halloween and Ink's Birthday


My favorite Movie
Michael Rennie and Patricia Neal
Directed by Robert Wise

I've watched this movie a million and two times. It never gets old for me. Sure, the special effects might be hokey compared to today's technology, but this story still hold up after all this time.


My Favorite Season
Summah!


Am I an Introvert or an Extrovert?
Can you guess?


13 comments:

  1. Your first car was better than my first car. Mine was a Chevette lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in my mid-20s when I bought Hubbell. I was working at my first, real grownup job and making decent money

      Delete
  2. My first car was an ancient Fiat, more rust than anything else. Love your booklet. I would say you're an introvert! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thecontemplativecat here. I loved that movie also. I think I am both extro/introvert. Just depends on the day I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am mostly an introvert, but there are times when an introvert has to be an extrovert

      Delete
  4. These are fun, and other than knowing you love summer, I learned a lot about you. These are really fun CJ. Hope your day was more productive than mine, but the rain was perfect for laying low.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorite was Bob Seger's Rock and Roll. although I have never seen them except on TV, I loved the poodle skirt and the saddle shoes.

    We don't even have to guess which season is your fav!!!!

    I think you are an introvert until it comes to your girlies, and then I believe the fangs come out if they are harmed or hurt in some way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw Bob Seger in concert. Poodle skirts were a little before my time, but I loved my saddle shoes. Yes, I'm an introvert. When it comes to my girlies, that's when my spirit animal, Black Bear emerges. Don't antagonize Mama Bear.

      Delete