Thursday, April 27, 2023

Accordion Fold Book with Pockets, "Moi" - Days 28 - 31


Days 28 and 29



What household job do you hate the most?


I hate cleaning the toilet.


What is your profession?


I wear many hats


On any given day I am, the Artist in Residence, Wife, Social Secretary, Chargé D'Affair (the person in charge of an embassy), Doctor, She Who Must Be Obeyed, Mama, The IT Department, Cat Whisperer, a Cheerleader, the CFO, and the Chief Cook, Cleaner, and Bottle Washer.


Days 30 and 31


What is your favorite month?
My favorite month of the year is July. Besides being a Summer month, the girlies and I celebrate our birthdays during the month of July.


What state do you live in?



I live in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Finis

16 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous folder! Loving all the different elements that you created and I'm always in awe of your beautiful calligraphy 😊. I hope you are keeping well and sending you happy and creative wishes! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun book CJ. My least favorite chore is cleaning out the fridge before the trip to the dump or putting laundry away. That's a toss up. You answered many interesting questions, and I know what you mean about how many hats you wear too. More clouds today. Do you have sun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had sun for a little bit very early this morning. Clouds are moving in as well as some showers

      Delete
  3. This looks like such a fun project. I don't like any cleaning chores, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not fond of housework, but cleaning the toilet is the worst one.

      Delete
  4. Your book is AWESOME! I bet you had fun making it! And we enjoyed looking at it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved this project and had so much fun with it.

      Delete
  5. Absolutely fabulous. The toilet made me smile. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wear many hats for sure and I echo Val.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your toilet response. That made me laugh. You failed to mention that you are a little Princess, too!!

    This has been a great book. I learned so much about you, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Little Princess hat is on the hat rack of my logo

      Delete
  8. Beautiful artwork. (And I agree about the toilet.)

    ReplyDelete