Friday, April 21, 2023

The Friday Five Good Things


 Five good things that happened this week.

1. We celebrated Calli and Quill's 2nd birthday. We all had treats. Theirs were chicken flavored hairball control treats. We had brownies with Cherry Almond ice cream.

2.  A hawk spent the afternoon hanging out on a low branch of an the oak tree in the backyard.

3. Got all the materials  for the kid classes cut and packed up.

4. Fun teaching the energy vampires (5-7 yr olds) a stick book and making a crown

5. Dinner at Mare E Monti with a glass of prosecco.

How was your week?

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Much needed after working with the energy vampires
      😺

      Delete
  2. Love the pic of the 2 birthday kitties looking out of the window. I think I would prefer your treats to their's - I suffer from a lot of ilnesses, but no hairballs! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good week. And I love the terms you have, which are always funny and accurate: energy vampires! Did the cats see the hawk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a nice week CJ. Mine was quiet but good. I got a lot of yard work completed which feels great. Have a super start to your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you got all the yardwork done, you can take it easy 😉

      Delete
  5. What a wondrous Friday and what a sweet picture. I'll pass on the cat treats but take a brownie please:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo of the two fur babies. You are lucky your two are the same age. Hairball treats all around, but my two are so different, both in age and in food requirements. They are real cuties, though and I am glad you all had a good birthday party for the two of them.

    Glad you survived the energy vampires. I hope you don't get sick now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if I pass Monday, I'll be in the clear. Knock wood.

      Delete
  7. Brownies and ice cream sounds like a real treat :) I should put ice cream on the grocery list...

    ReplyDelete