Monday, April 10, 2023

Accordion Fold Book with Pockets, "Moi" - Days 3 to 6



Days 3 to 6


Day 3
My Favorite Song

My favorite song is the Righteous Brother's Unchained Melody sung by Bobby Hatfield.


Day 4
Long or Short


I had long hair when I was 4 years old. When I was 13 years old, The Brother was dating a hairdresser. Twiggy  was the IT girl model. So C cut my hair short like Twiggy. I've been wearing my hair short ever since.


Day 5
Left or Right?

I'm proud to be a Hooker


A Southpaw, Leftie, Le Main Gauche, Member of the Sinistral Minority, Mollydrooker, Cuddy Wifter, Katy Kieved. I'm left-handed.


Day 6
My Girlies


Cutout like paper dollies. On the left, the Eldest. She's a laboratory technician. On the right, The Young One. She's a gamer.

18 comments:

  1. What a fun book CJ. I like how you described yourself and your favorite things in it too. Happy new week. It's going to be a beauty from the sounds of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. News just said by the end of the week, close to 80!

      Delete
  2. And I meant to add thanks for your input about the greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabukous little book and full of great ideas and illustrations. Unchained melody is really lovely, enjoy! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pockets and opening flaps. It adds so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally AWESOME. I love how you created your own art to make these. And I love how you answered the questions in your own way. LOVE the paper dolls of your girlies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this project and the spin I could put on the prompts

      Delete
  6. This is just adorable CJ! What a cute book. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so lovely :D Have a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute. Cute. Cute. I did a double take on the Hooker. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So don't my students when I mention how proud I am to be one 🤣

      Delete