Saturday, June 29, 2024

Happy, Little, Time Waster

 

Intro to America's Stonehenge

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love it, I would like to visit there!

Divers and Sundry said...

We need one here.

CJ Kennedy said...

You'll be able to do it virtually on my blog next week

CJ Kennedy said...

There are probably standing stones hidden someplace in TN

robin cox walsh said...

Very interesting! 😊

CJ Kennedy said...

It was fun

My name is Erika. said...

I definitely check this place out, especially since it's in my state and not really that far away. Hope you had a nice day in the rain.

CJ Kennedy said...

It's touristy and fun. It's just not as impressive as I thought it would be

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, this is really "cool stuff" again!

CJ Kennedy said...

I had never heard of this and I don't live too far away

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had NO idea this existed. I am thrilled you found it. I can't believe we have our own Stonehenge. Amazing.

CJ Kennedy said...

You'll see later. It's fun and touristy, but not as impressive as Stonehenge in England