Sunday, June 2, 2024

How Does Your Garden Grow?



Kitty and fox planters with potted geraniums


Himself had the lawn guy weed and mulch  the areas


by the garage.


Daisies


Queen Anne's Lace starting to bloom


Looks like the hydrangea is making a comeback after the transplant. There are quite a few buds on the bush


Himself and the Eldest planted marigolds to keep the bugs away from the tomatoes


Milk jugs have protected the sunflowers from being eaten by Timex (chipmunk)


Petunias planted from teeny seeds are doing very well.

How does your garden grow?

14 comments:

  1. I love your flowers! I can't get daisies to grow on my patio and haven't tried geraniums here. Yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the Sunflowers.. i'll have to remember that... I used the mower to cut the wildflowers in the yard into islands and flower beds up next to the back porch.. So cute. I've enjoyed watching them change over the last month or so.. First purple verbena and yellow coreopsis were predominate.. now its black eyed susans and suflowers... My grandpa in florida used marigolds for that purpose alot.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great and so weed free. I love it. I weeded yesterday, and it hardly made a dent. I hope you enjoying this weekend. It is just gorgeous, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gardens are romping away now . . . can't keep up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's not my chore or hobby. I just take pictures 😸

      Delete
  5. Yours looking great. Our balcony... aw, well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe get a vase of flowers for the balcony?

      Delete
  6. I love the kitties. Your gardens look so much better than mine. My herbs, mostly Mediterranean, are all dying because they are getting too much rain and no sun.

    ReplyDelete