Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Whatcha Doin?

 

I'm going through my pictures from the trip to Ogunquit, Maine to get blog posts ready for the week. This was the view from our balcony at the hotel.

Whatcha doin?

19 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Nice view. I need to get my allergy shots, but otherwise I just ant to stay cool! Enjoy.

jabblog said...

I'm trying to catch up . . . with lots of things.

Anonymous said...

Staying cool is a must for the rest of the week - CJ

Anonymous said...

It never ends - CJ

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks fantastic, I would like to stay there!

jinxxxygirl said...

Waiting for a certain 3 yr old to arrive for her weekly visit to Grandmas...lol Then after lunch we are all going to the pool!
Keep the pictures comin'! Hugs! deb

CJ Kennedy said...

Today is definitely a pool day up here, too.

robin cox walsh said...

Spectacular view! ❤️

Divers and Sundry said...

What a view! I made a grocery trip and am now watching the Germany/Hungary match.

CJ Kennedy said...

I could look at that view all day

CJ Kennedy said...

the balcony also has great views for people watching.

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a lovely view.
My view today was of a shopping trolley!
Managed to get everything on my shopping list, so that was good!

All the best Jan

CJ Kennedy said...

Getting everything on your list is a productive day

Sandra Cox said...

What an amazing view. I bet you had such a fun time.

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Is it really a camp or is it more like a resort? Just curious.

CJ Kennedy said...

It's a lovely property. Within walking distance to town, restaurants, and the beach

CJ Kennedy said...

Teague and I call it going away to camp. This Little Princess wouldn't go camping (did it when I was younger, but not anymore) The property lists itself as a resort because it has a pool and hot tubs, but it's a motel or hotel.

CJ Kennedy said...

We always have a fun time when we're together.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a view. I'm playing catch up, which never ends.