Sunday, June 30, 2024

How Does Your Garden Grow?



A red poppy


a pink poppy


Malcomia Maritima or Virginia Stock. Apparently the Eldest sprinkled some wildflower seeds around. 


They hydrangea is going to make a beautiful show


Day lilies


Quill wouldn't smile


The tall sunflower


another sunflower


lettuce


Peas


more peas


Corn


The Three Sisters: Corn, beans, squash


Nasturtium, maybe another sister


More day lilies


Little Bunny


Hummingbird feeder. The hummingbirds have been visiting, but are too fast or no one has a camera ready to snap a picture when they stop by


An orange spot in a sea of green


"Oh, it is the biggest mix-up that you have ever seen.
My father, he was Orange and me mother, she was green."


A tiny carrot for the Little Bunny

How does your garden grow?

20 comments:

  1. A very productive garden - I'm sure little bunny appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bunnies seem to enjoy the garden immensely 😺

      Delete
  2. I've never had luck with poppies so it is great seeing yours CJ. And we never have bunnies either. I always love those kitty photos where they they are looking out the window. It's like their thinking "What are you doing Mom?" I hope you don't get terrible storms today. And Happy June 30th. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Quill is a watcher. More dog than cat. The Young One says Quill is Dog Software running on Cat Hardware. I hope you don't get terrible storms either.

      Delete
  3. Yours look great! We have but a tiny balcony, so nice to see yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiny is good. Our yard is getting too big for us to manage.

      Delete
  4. the garden ( flowers ) here are a lot of fried and dried thanx KNOT to the intense heat ...some girl I know, sent me a mind meld ( dai$y ) and she luvs this background ♥♥

    wavez two ewe quill...be bad two day buddy bee cauz ewe can bee :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the blog background changes on the first of the month so I'm glad Daisy was able to see it. Quill is a good boy

      Delete
  5. I love that you still have hydrangeas and daylilies in bloom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not still. Just starting to bloom. The varieties we have are late bloomers

      Delete
  6. Nice garden pics! Kitty head butts to Quill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, WHAT is going on with Blogger? My feed is TWO WEEKS behind on my blog feed blog. Your last update was TWO weeks ago? Glitch???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird because your feed has been updating on my blog!

      Delete
  8. thecontemplativecat here. Last year I had some tomatoes in the narrow sidewalk side of our small house. Those things took off. One day, there was a plant growing in a large pot. It grew and grew , a zucchini plant. The vine was at least 15 ft long. Minimal produce.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your gardens are lovely. My front flower bed is either dried up or standing in rain. Mother nature can't seem to get it right this year. Quill doesn't need top smile He's a beauty as he is. Bet your bunny is happy.

    ReplyDelete